A filter to make the web better
This section is based on theel0ja/ubo-recommendations.
Install uBlock Origin
If you use some other Adblocker, such as AdBlock Plus or “AdBlock”, delete it before installing uBlock Origin.
- Prevent WebRTC from leaking local IP addresses
- Block CSP reports
Keep in mind, that some browsers do not support these features, such as Safari.
Also you might want to enable your country’s local list from uBO settings.
Advanced (Blocks more annoyances)
For mobile users:
Stuff may more likely break if you enable these lists:
My personal lists
Built in (6/7)
- uBlock filters
- uBlock filters – Annoyances
- uBlock filters – Badware risks
- uBlock filters – Privacy
- uBlock filters – Resource abuse
- uBlock filters – Unbreak
Ads section (3/4)
- Adblock Warning Removal List
- Adguard Base Filters
- Adguard Spyware Filters
- Fanboy’s Enhanced Tracking List
Malware Domains (3/4)
- Malware Domain List
- Malware domains
- AdGuard’s Annoyance List
- Anti-Facebook List
- Fanboy’s Cookie List
- Fanboy’s Annoyance List
- Dan Pollock’s hosts file
- Peter Lowe’s Ad and tracking server list